Our programs offer flexibility, fixed rates, long-term amortization, and quick turn around
HBDi works to assist small companies in overcoming the biggest challenge of any start-up or emerging business, access to capital. Through various loan programs, eligible small businesses are able to access affordable financing that they may not otherwise qualify for with conventional lenders.
Structured with flexible repayment terms and lower interest rates, HBDi loans are designed to help small and emerging businesses expand and grow and in turn stimulate the local economy by creating jobs for citizens of Houston and surrounding areas. We work closely with commercial banks and lenders to mitigate the risks they may associate with loan request that are considered marginal.
Since the inception of our lending programs in 1986 HBDi has participated in funding $82 million in loans to hundreds of small businesses in Houston, resulting in the creation of over 2,500 jobs for low-moderate income citizens.
The best way to learn more about our programs and start the application process is to fill out the short online contact form or call one of our loan officers to discuss your financing needs. Available HBDi loans include:
- $5,000 up to $500,000
- Working capital, Equipment, Furniture & fixtures and Real estate
- Up to 25 year terms, fixed rates determined case-by-case
- $5,000 up to $25,000
- Seven year term
- Three day processing, low-fixed rates
- Includes Management and Technical assistance
- Up to $150,000
- 33% Equity injection
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Detailed Business Plan
- Sufficient Cashflow and Collateral
- Up to $5 million
- Commercial Real Estate, Renovations and Heavy Equipment
- 10% Down payment
- Fixed below market rates of interest